Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hello Blog

I've been away for awhile. Not on vacation or anything like that--my studio has been so busy I almost forgot I even had a blog! October was an extremely busy month, thanks to, ironically, people who actually maintain their blogs. The more blogs that featured my work, the more people I had visiting my website and Etsy page, which, in turn, would include other bloggers who would include me on their blogs. It's interesting to see how the blogosphere is playing such an important role in helping independent artists get their work out into the world. I enjoy interacting with buyers, and not having a middleman allows me to keep my work affordable. That said, I think the galleries/stores are great to give people a chance to see the work in-person--I think that experience is important and I'm glad to support it.

2 comments:

  1. Love your work! Just stumbled across it on an etsy treasury. It all looks fab in the beautiful frames too :-)

    ReplyDelete