Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Autumn, Front & Center


I was pleasantly surprised to see my Barnacle Whale illustration on the front page of Etsy this morning. It has sent a lot of visitors my way and I've received some nice messages from the Etsy community. Had a special request for a yellow dog version of my black dog swim, so you'll see the new version in my Etsy store soon. I think they'll look great as a pair.

It is getting chilly here and anyone who was in denial about summer being over must finally accept it! I love autumn, although I was hoping to get one more found of golf in before winter!

It looks like I may finally be able to finish up some autumn illustrations and make them available by next weekend. I've said it before, but I do miss having the entire summer off to work all day and have no other responsibilities to worry about!

Getting lots of requests for customized work as I write this. I better get to work!

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your lovely blog and artwork today -- not via Etsy, but from another blog (Ink on my fingers is the name and you'll need to Google it because, inexplicably, I'm unable to cut and paste the URL into this message). I'm always amazed by the inter-connectedness of life -- I am from Chicago, I adore Vermont, and currently live in New England.... Hoping to be able to buy some of your artwork before the snow flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting! I'm in Chicago at the moment, wishing I was in Vermont!

    ReplyDelete